I keep getting the following error when compiling mod_perl under MS-Dev-6.0

Constants.xs(158) : error C2065: 'errno' : undeclared identifier

It's the only compilation error I'm stuck on, but I've been stuck for 2
weeks now...  Everything is natively built for Win32 from source (read: no
activestate, no binary packages)

HELP!!!  (I'm not going to include other files in this post, as I have no
idea what is needed - it's my first production Win32 Apache/Perl system and
I'm floundering a lot during compilation)

  Issac

-----
Maybe in order to understand mankind, we have to look at the word itself:
"Mankind". Basically, it's made up of two separate words - "mank" and "ind".
What do these words mean ? It's a mystery, just as is mankind.
 --Unknown