Hello Allan P. Magmanlac,

APM> Hello,

APM>        Can anyone advise me on how to build
APM> apache server with ssl and openssl and
APM> using mod perl.

APM> this is how I do it WITHOUT mod perl support
APM> cd to modssl soure directory and then run the following command
APM> ./configure \
APM> --with-apache=../apache_1.3.26 \
APM> --with-ssl=../openssl-0.9.6g  \
APM> --prefix=/usr/local/root/httpd_1.3.26 \
APM> --with-crt=/usr/local/root/httpd/usr/local/www/conf/ssl.crt/server.crt \
APM> --with-key=/usr/local/root/httpd/usr/local/www/conf/ssl.key/server.key \
APM> --enable-module=proxy

APM> So how would I do it WITH mod perl support. (exact commands would
APM> be appreciated)

APM> Thanks

Look at INSTALL file in the mod_ssl distribution directory. It contains
an example which describes actions needed to build apache with
mod_ssl and mod_perl support. I'm using these instructions without any
problem (RH7.2 on i686). The topic is 'Example', subtopic called 'Apache +
mod_ssl/OpenSSL + mod_perl/Perl'.

Good luck :)

--
WBR, Mike P. Mikhailov
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

This seems dangerously close to COBOL,something difficult to argue in favor of.