Rodney Broom wrote:
 > MC> > Presently I get all the incoming parameters via
 > Apache::Request and MC> > append to the URL before redirecting but
 > this is not ideal as I?d like MC> > to spit the modified parameters
 > out in a POST. Can anyone give me any MC> > advice?
 >
 > GY> see GY>
 > http://perl.apache.org/docs/1.0/guide/snippets.html#Redirecting_POS-
 > T_Requests
 >

 > I thought I recalled a $STDIN var in mod_perl, but didn't find
 > anything with a quick scan of the docs. If that var ~is~ available,
 > and writable, and are doing an internal redirect, you might be able
 > to just reload it:
 >
 > $STDIN = $r->content; $r->internal_redirect_handler($handler);
 >

 > I know I've done this sort of thing (redirecting POSTs) with a
 > session system. That is, a handler early in the request that sets
 > up POST data, then everything else uses only that source:

I didn't think that was what he was asking about.  getting the POST
data from the main request in a subrequest is generally easy with
Apache::Request:

   my $r = shift;
   $r = Apache::Request->instance( $r->is_main ? $r : $r->main );

or somesuch.

if you want to manipulate the data from one subrequest to another I
suspect something like

   $r->param->set(foo => bar)

would work with the above is_main() syntax, but I haven't tested it
(I'm tired too :)

so perhaps turning the request into a GET is easier.

--Geoff