From: Randy Kobes [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, October 03, 2002 8:30 AM
To: Paul Simon
Cc: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: install/config mod_perl-2(1.99_08)

Maybe not easy :) Using perl-5.6.1, and Apache-2.0.42, I found
the above to also hang ... However, it worked as expected using
the perl-5.8/Apache2 binary of perl-5.8-win32-bin.tar.gz under
ftp://theoryx5.uwinnipeg.ca/pub/other/. As there's issues with
threads on Win32 with perl-5.6.1, eventually perl-5.8 will be the
recommended Win32 Perl for mod_perl-2; if possible, you may want
to give this a try.

--
best regards,
randy kobes