Martin Moss wrote:
> How would I go about identifying if a user logs in from 2 different
> browsers?

Can you be more specific?  Do you mean two browser windows, or two
different browser programs on the same machine, or two different machines?

> I Have a Session object, but I want to hold data within that session object
> that identifies which browser a user is using. So I can confirm that a user
> who provides a session key in their cookie, is checked and that that session
> key matches that browser.

If you issue each user a unique cookie, then each separate browser will
have a separate identifying ID.  I can't tell what the problem is from
your description.  Maybe you're looking for something like
Apache::AuthTicket?

- Perrin