On Monday 07 October 2002 11:05 am, Axel Gerstmair wrote:
> Hello Andrew,
>
> it seems like the Perl side of mod_perl is not installed. As far as I
> know, you must always do a "make" and "make install" in the directory
> where you untarred your mod_perl sources, so that the Perl modules get
> installed correctly.
>
> If you want to make Apache separately, you must leave out the option
> DO_HTTPD (when running perl Makefile.PL ...) or set it to 0.

Thats really weird :)

It has indeed fixed my problem, but what I don't understand is how.

I have used the same script to build my Apache web servers for about a year,
and it has worked for version 1.3.20,1.3.22 and on other servers for 1.3.26 and
1.3.27. Its strange that this problem has only showed on this server...

--
Thanks,

Andrew McCall
Internet/Linux System Administrator