On Monday, 2002-10-14 at 12:10:33 +0200, Per Einar Ellefsen wrote:
> At 12:01 14.10.2002, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> >I've just been perusing the docs on perl.apache.com and in the "Cute
> >Tricks"
> >section there is mention of a module called Apache::NavBar being available
> >from
> >CPAN. I may be blind but I can't find it. Does it exist ?

> Weird, it doesn't show up on search.cpan.org, but it seems to be on CPAN
> still: http://www.cpan.org/authors/id/B/BA/BARRACODE/
> Otherwise you can find a copy here:
> http://modperl.com:9000/book/source/apachemod-code-1.02/lib/Apache/

Really strange. CPAN.pm finds it:

cpan> m Apache::NavBar
Module id = Apache::NavBar
    DESCRIPTION  Navigation bar generator
    CPAN_USERID  MPB (mod_perl book (Doug and Lincoln) <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>)
    CPAN_VERSION undef
    CPAN_FILE    Contact Author mod_perl book (Doug and Lincoln) <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
    DSLI_STATUS  bdpO (beta,developer,perl,object-oriented)
    INST_FILE    (not installed)

But it doesn't know there is a copy on CPAN. I guess "BarracodE"
(Charles Day) is not registered as owner.

I've Cc'ed the people involved.

Lincoln, Doug, is this cleared with you? Andreas, if/when it is, can you
transfer the module?

HTH,
Lupe Christoph
--
| [EMAIL PROTECTED]       |           http://www.lupe-christoph.de/ |
| Big Misunderstandings #6398: The Titanic was not supposed to be        |