Hello:

I just subscribed to the list. I don't want to be a pain in the ass
so soon, but I've  noticed that (at least on yahoo),
these posts cannot be automatically replied to the list.
They go by default to whoever wrote the original email, thus one has
to manually replace that address for "[EMAIL PROTECTED]" .

Also, neither the "Subject", the "To:" or the "From:" information in
the header doesn't mention "modperl * " , making it hard to filter
these emails.

Has anyone noticed all this already or is it me?

=====