Thanks to some help, the answer was simply to enclose all my code evaluation regexp statements with eval q{}; (strangely, even those within an eval block already needed this same kick in the pants)
I think I'm back on track now. Sorry for the lengthy post.

Regards,

Rodney Hampton

Rodney Hampton wrote:

And it works in mod_perl, but only sometimes. I've pulled down output using lynx, wget, Mozilla, Konquerer, and IE. I've made sure no content caching is occurring. After shoving a few print STDERR in my perlHandler View.pm (also attached), I've found that it is as if mod_perl is ignoring the code evaluation regexp from time to time. Sometimes it does it, sometimes not.