Hi !

I am trying to install Apache1.3.27 + Mod_perl 1.27... I was successful in
eventually installing the apache with mod-perl support. I verified that
mod-perl was installed by 'httpd -l' command. Everything seemd to be
working the way it shoudl, but when i run the server... it says 'httpd
server started' ... but actually the server is not started. The post is
inaccessible through the browser and when u give the command to stop the
http server, it says that the server is not running.

Kindly, let me know the cause of such a problem and remedies to overcome
them.

Thanking you,
Manish