Thomas Hilbig wrote:
I am having a namespace problem that is a slight twist
to that described in the 1.0 docs
http://perl.apache.org/docs/1.0/guide/porting.html#Name_collisions_with_Modules_and_libs

My problem is even simpler, but worse. If I have two
CGI programs using the same required script. Initially one works without any problems. Then if I
call up the other script, each time I get an error
saying the subroutine cannot be found. Refresh the
browser and it works, but then the first one starts to
give an error;

Error message: Undefined subroutine
&ModPerl::ROOT::ModPerl::Registry::home_httpd_qx_2dbin_gdtest1::goodDay

called at /home/httpd/qx-bin/gdtest1 line 7.
It's not any different, please read that section again. You must be hitting different children hence you see the problem with the first script.

Stas Bekman JAm_pH -- Just Another mod_perl Hacker
http://stason.org/ mod_perl Guide http://perl.apache.org/guide
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] http://ticketmaster.com http://apacheweek.com