Hi all, I have a question about how to pass form data
with mod_perl and SSI.

I have an HTML page with a mod_perl script included.
The script creates a form and takes its input and then
prints output based on the input (pretty basic).  I
have the form action set to the script
(action="/perl/test.cgi"), the problem is that when
the form is submitted, the only thing that gets
printed to the screen is the cgi output.

I could have the mod_perl script process the
information and then generate a new URL and appended a
Query_string and then redirect($url1?$foo=$bar).  I am
sure that there is a better way to do this, I just
don't know what it is.

Any and all assistance is greatly appreciated.

Thanks.