Dennis wrote:
Hi,

I have compiled mod_perl en installed it without any errors but wen i try to
start Apache witch mod_perl then i get the following error:

Starting Apache 1.3.27:
Syntax error on line 274 of /opt/apache-1.3.27/conf/httpd.conf:
Cannot load /opt/apache/libexec/libperl.so into server:
/opt/apache/libexec/libperl.so: undefined symbol: PL_dowarn
/opt/apache/bin/apachectl startssl: httpd could not be started
As gozer suggest next to me, you might have a stray header file from an older perl, which happened to be picked by the build. Any chance you have a few installations of perl? Trying install from scratch?

Stas Bekman JAm_pH -- Just Another mod_perl Hacker
http://stason.org/ mod_perl Guide http://perl.apache.org/guide
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] http://ticketmaster.com http://apacheweek.com