Igor Vylusko wrote:
Hi All,

in doc
http://perl.apache.org/docs/2.0/api/mod_perl-2.0/Apache/Reload.html
declared that when using Apache::Reload I may define additional lib
in httpd.conf: PerlSetEnv PERL5LIB /home/httpd/perl/extra
But when I enable PerlInitHandler Apache::Reload in config all libs defined in
PERL5LIB are gone away from @INC.
I have Apache 1.3.27, mod_perl 1.27, Apache::Reload 0.07, perl 5.8.0
on RH7.2 and try PerlSetEnv PERL5LIB in main config section as well as
in VirtualHost sections.
I have bulk of VirtualHosts and would like make @INC different for each
one(i.e. not use lib ... in startup.pl).
It's not easy with mod_perl 1.0. The manpage is talking about changing @INC globally for the whole server. I usually do that with 'use lib' in startup.pl.

Has anybody run across this problem?
If so....what is my solution?
There are several solutions, none of which is very helpful in production, since they either slow things down or may cause collisions when modules with the same names are loaded, see:
http://perl.apache.org/docs/1.0/guide/config.html#Is_There_a_Way_to_Modify__INC_on_a_Per_Virtual_Host_or_Per_Location_Basis_
Stas Bekman JAm_pH -- Just Another mod_perl Hacker
http://stason.org/ mod_perl Guide http://perl.apache.org/guide
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] http://ticketmaster.com http://apacheweek.com