Beau E. Cox wrote:
Hi -

I'm trying to get mason running under mod_perl 2,
but this is a mod_perl question. I need to have the
following set:

PerlSetVar  MasonArgsMethod  CGI

When I configure mason in httpd.conf w/o a startup handler,
everything is fine.
What do you mean by the "startup handler"? a startup file?

With a handler, even with the PerlSetVar before the
'require' for the handler in the conf file, CGI is NOT
set.
I'm not familiar with mason, so please provide a short example that reproduces the problem (w/o mason if possible).

Question: how can I PerlSetVar from the perl code in the
handler? I see:

push @{ $Location{"/"}->{PerlSetVar} }, [ foo => 'bar' ];

in the mp1 docs - looks good - but where do I get the %Location
hash? Can't seem to find that.
In 1.0 outside <Perl> you would go as:

package Apache::ReadConfig;
push @{ $Location{"/"}->{PerlSetVar} }, [ foo => 'bar' ];

but 2.0's support Perl sections support is incomplete as far as I know. Doug implemented the base and Philippe was working on the rest, but he is on vacation now, so expect him to complete it once he comes back (in January I believe)