Hsiao, Chang-Ping wrote:
p.s. Geoff, we need a short acronym for your book so it's easy to refer to it, (a new eagle), I've called it R&W (Red&White), if you have a better idea, please suggest.

	Right, an animal is much easier to remember.  Wish it had one on its
cover like books from O'reilly.
well, not everyone can write for O'Reilly :)

the cookbook is probably as good a nickname as any. other possibilities that have been floated around have been "the brick book" (in reference to the cover color) as well as "the cool book" (if you look at the back cover closely, it says "cool" on it - the end of the "k" is cut off by the binding :)

anyway, I usually just say the cookbook. thanks for the reference in any case :)

--Geoff