Andrzej Jan Taramina wrote:
Does anyone know what the default values are (that is, if you don't specify them) for the PerlInterpXXXXX directives? I can't find this info anywhere in the docs...

PerlInterpStart PerlInterpMax PerlInterpMinSpare PerlInterpMaxSpare
PerlInterpMaxRequests
PerlInterpScope

Thanks!
from scr/modules/perl/modperl_config.c:

void *modperl_config_srv_create(apr_pool_t *p, server_rec *s)
{
[...]
scfg->interp_scope = MP_INTERP_SCOPE_REQUEST;

/* XXX: determine reasonable defaults */
scfg->interp_pool_cfg->start = 3;
scfg->interp_pool_cfg->max_spare = 3;
scfg->interp_pool_cfg->min_spare = 3;
scfg->interp_pool_cfg->max = 5;
scfg->interp_pool_cfg->max_requests = 2000;
[...]

they aren't documented because it wasn't decide what the default should be. But you are right, I'll document the current defaults and we will adjust the documentation if there are any changes.