Richard Curtis wrote:
OK, after following the instructions requested by Stas Bekman, it still doesnt work...
Below is a list of everything I have type. I dont claim to be a major expert or anything, so I have included all the commands in full to help catch if I missed something :)
[...]

I still can't reproduce this. Though your error_log shows a different problem.

after adding "PerlOptions +Autoload" to make the httpd.conf read as follows :

<IfModule !mod_perl.c>
PerlOptions +Autoload
LoadModule perl_module "/home/richard/modperl-2.0/src/modules/perl/mod_perl.so"
</IfModule>
PerlOptions should come *after* you load LoadModule

[...]