Hi folks -

I'm updating my LogHandler from 1 => 2. I am trying to
find documention on members and methods of, for example:

use Apache::RequestRec ();
use Apache::Connection ();

For example, looking thru my installed 'tree', the
only thing if find for 'RequestRec' is RequestRec.pod
which only goves information on members
server and dir_config. But I know (from testing the
example LoaHandler in the 2.o documentation) that
RequestRec is far richer than that, containg, for example:

 my $entry = sprintf qq(%s [%s] "%s" %d %d\n),
  $r->connection->remote_ip, scalar(localtime),
  $r->uri, $r->status, $r->bytes_sent;

I don't mean this question to be specifically about
RequestRec, but rather am seeking to find out how
to find the structure of Apache/mod_perl creatures
in general. (Yes, I even can read c if that's were the
documentation lies).

Aloha => Beau.