Hello,

Stas, I didn't take offense at your first reply.
Steven, I'm sorry if my post was in any way insulting or otherwise offensive.

Stas, I do understand - more with every piece of code I add to my box - that the xnix
world and esp. the open source core of that world is a constantly shifting one.

So, I have updated my src of apache, arp and mod_perl2 from cvs.  Still the exact same
result.

Thanks,
Daren