Honza Pazdziora writes:
On Mon, Dec 23, 2002 at 02:34:52PM -0500, darren chamberlain wrote:
* [EMAIL PROTECTED] <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> [2002-12-23 14:31]:
> I am in the beginning stages to get mod_perl in my head. This is my second > script after the "Hello There" script. I am trying ot get my little stupid > script to work. What I am trying ot do is fairly simple; I thought. I am > just trying to get the server to print the numbers from 1 to 10. Here is > the script that I have been working for 5 days. Please help and thank you > in advnaced. > > > #!/user/bin/perl -w usr?
> use strict; > > my $r = shift;
But first of all the question is if this code is run in an environment
where this shift will return Apache->request object.
Honza Pazdziora | [EMAIL PROTECTED] | http://www.fi.muni.cz/~adelton/
... all of these signs saying sorry but we're closed ...

Thank you all. I got it working. And yes I am using Apache:Registry for my server configuration. The problem was with the logic in the 'for loop'.
Thank you all again
-Max