Hi,
I have a mod_perl script that exec's (via backticks) another program.
This program actually needs the CGI enviroment variables to perform
correctly (it's a proprietary program, it was actually called by
shell CGI initially, this approach cuts our exec's in half until
we get an alternative for the subprogram).

Based on some stuff in the list archive, I thought that Apache::SubProcess
would handle this but it appears to just be a cleaner way to get
the output of the called program as opposed to setting it's environment.

Any help