I had a brand new server setup yesterday, which has SuExec installed.

I read somewhere, I don't remember where, that mod_perl won't work with SuExec.

Is that true? Or did I just think I read that somewhere?

I see mod_perl in my RPM package installer, with the options of ignore dependancies and force install, what do you recommend?

What do I need to do to install it? Should I use the RPM installer?
Do I need to disable SuExec?

If not, how will the user and group settings in httpd.conf work with mod_perl installed?

Thank you for any advice you may have....

Richard.