Hi -

I am learning Apache/pod_perl with the 'Eagle' book,
and am writing a mini HTTP server in perl as a learning
aid. Everthing was going peachy untill I got to Authorization.

Thru my browser (I've used MS IE and Netscape on W2K and various Linux
browsers) I request a page served by my server; the request lookes like
(from my log):

-  GET / HTTP/1.1
-  Accept: */*
1.0.3705)