On Friday, January 10, 2003, at 12:07  pm, Mark Fowler wrote:

On Thu, 9 Jan 2003, Jim Martinez wrote:

Is there some way to improve this cycle : edit code -> refresh browser ->
possibly look at the error log -> edit code -> ...
No one seems to have mentioned WWW::Mechanize (or if they have I've missed
it.) It's a simple module that allows you to interact with LWP like it's
a web browser (i.e. click on that link, enter these values into the form,
etc) abstracting away the actual parsing of the HTML.
[snip]

I second that suggestion. Very useful module. Especially since it's a subclass of LWP::UserAgent - giving it added power (e.g. set different user agents to test sites that server different things to different browsers).

Adrian