Hi everybody,

I have a problem with Mod_Perl 1.27 on Apache 1.3.12. We have an Perl Transaction Handler which takes all requests. The Transaction Handler is only for redirecting to different pages. One of this pages is an embedded Perl page.

Our problem is, that one request will be proceed more then 3 times from the transaction handler. After that the results will be displayed. So we will have awful performance problems.

Our archivtecture is like this :

----------Request-------------> Perl Transaction Handler (4 or more times)-----------> Content Display By Embedded Perl ------------------> Response

Has someone an idea to solve this problem ???

Greentings from Germany

Marc Ian Brewer
Fraunhofer-Institut für Software- und Systemtechnik
Emil-Figge-Str. 91
44227 Dortmund

Tel. 0231/9 76 77 - 419
eMail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]