Hi,

I'm unable to access/read cookies from incoming HTTP requests using
mod_perl HTTP request handlers.Here's what my relevant apache config
section looks like

<Location />
        PerlHeaderParserHandler MyModule::header_parse_handler
</Location>

My browser already has a cookie named 'foo' with value 'bar' with path &
expire times set appropriately. Here's what my browser GET request looks
like

GET /cgi-bin/login HTTP/1.1
Host: xxxxxx
Accept-Encoding: gzip, deflate, compress;q=0.9
Accept-Charset: ISO-8859-1, utf-8;q=0.66, *;q=0.66
Keep-Alive: 300
Connection: keep-alive
Cookie: foo=bar

The last line confirms that the browser is sending the cookie.

But, I'm not able to see that cookie when I print $ENV{'HTTP_COOKIE'}
within in header_parse_handler. mod_perl docs say that that you can
examine request headers in the PerlHeaderParserHandler. Am I missing
something? Am I using a wrong handler? Please help.

thanks
-vish