Hi,

I have two questions:

a. How can I communicate a value from my cgi-script to a mod_perl
handler. I know you can pass values from handlers to cgi-scripts using
$r->args and environment variables. But, what if I want to pass a value
from the cgi-script to a handler? It's obvious that the handler should
get called after the cgi-script gets executed.

b.Also, I don't know of any handler that gets called after the content
has been generated. PerlOutputFilterHandler is not what I want, because,
there I have to read and manually 'print' all the output using
$filter->print. If PerlOutputFilterHandler is the only option, then, can
I modify the output headers in it?

thanks
-vish