Does adding a
    LoadFile "/Path/to/libxml2.dll"
directive, before pulling in the startup script, help?
(in the distribution from our site, libxml2.dll is in
the Perl/bin/ directory).

--
best regards,
randy

I have no libxml2.dll file from the all-in-one 30 or so MB
archive donwloaded from theoryx5

i only have libxml.dll in perl/site/lib/auto/xml/libxml

I do have one libxml2.dll in my path from a separate xmlsoft
download... maybe this is the reason of problems ?

apache issues the segfault (popup window) on every situation :
mason modperl,
registry or simple cgi.

but then it restarts itself immediatly and serves the request
(after a rather long restarting delay).

the segfault sometimes does not happen for two or three times
and then again.

pascal

3615 LAPOSTENET (0,13 €/mn) ; tél : 08 92 68 13 50 (0,34€/mn)"