[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
I have XML  file
and don`t want parse/serialize on each request
how implement this:
1) XML parsed on startup
2) All modules work whith same object
It doesn't look to me like you can share objects across threads effectively at this time. You can share a hash ref, but that doesn't share things tha are referenced within that hash and it doesn't share the blessing.

I think you will need to do this using standard data sharing methods, like IPC::MM or MLDBM::Sync.

3) XML serialize on server shutdown
That sounds dangerous. What happens if your server crashes or otherwise shuts down abnormally? You will lose everything. Much safer to write your updates to disk, even if you only do it with Storable or MLDBM::Sync and then transform it back to XML later.

- Perrin