I'm running Apache 1.3.26/mod_perl 1.27 (Win32).  This version I built in response to
one of the security alerts. New with this version, I get extremely strict error
logging like this:

Use of uninitialized value in substitution (s///) at
e:/apache/cgi-perl/dbqueryobj/DBQUERYOBJ.pm line 1880.
Use of uninitialized value in substitution (s///) at
e:/apache/cgi-perl/dbqueryobj/DBQUERYOBJ.pm line 1881.
Use of uninitialized value in substitution (s///) at
e:/apache/cgi-perl/dbqueryobj/DBQUERYOBJ.pm line 1882.
Use of uninitialized value in length at
e:/perl/site/5.6.0/lib/Spreadsheet/WriteExcel/Worksheet.pm line 1353.
Use of uninitialized value in length at
e:/perl/site/5.6.0/lib/Spreadsheet/WriteExcel/Worksheet.pm line 1357.
Use of uninitialized value in join at
e:/perl/site/5.6.0/lib/Spreadsheet/WriteExcel/Worksheet.pm line 1105.

This highights less that optimal perl code, which is good, but is ther a way to toggle
it on and off.  it makes big fat logs.  Obvoisly, the thing to do is improve the code,
but not all the code is mine and I'd rather not have the performance hit in
production.  It would be good to be able to toggle it on and off while the coding is
improved.

Can someone help please.

Thanks
Chuck