On Thu, 30 Jan 2003, Lee Goddard wrote:

>    I've just downloaded and installed your godsend
>    of an all-in-one Apache2/mod_perl2 package - thanks
>    very much for it!  Server runs nicely.
>
>    But.... is there a simple explanation of why I get
>    the following message?
>
>      Can't locate loadable object for module ModPerl::Const
>      in @INC (@INC contains: C:/Perl/lib
>      C:/Perl/site/lib .) at C:/Perl/site/lib/Apache/Const.pm
>      line 3
>
>    Does the whole module not come as part of the package...?

It should be there ... Do you have a "PerlModule Apache2"
directive in httpd.conf, or else have a "use Apache2;" in a
startup file? This loads Apache2.pm (under /Perl/site/lib/),
which adjusts @INC to include the /Perl/site/lib/Apache2/
directory. The error about not locating the loadable object for
ModPerl::Const is referring to libraries under
/Perl/site/lib/Apache2/auto/ModPerl/Const/.

--
best regards,
randy