Forwarding this from another list, because it's more appropriate here :-)

----- Original Message -----
From: Ron Gidron
Sent: Monday, February 10, 2003 3:48 PM
Subject: [Perl] how to static link mod_perl 2 into apache 2.0

I am trying to install a Mason based system.
This package requires mod_perl statically linked and not as a DSO. for this new installation  I decided to test Apache 2.0 and mod_perl 2.0.
I downloaded the source for both packages and I am able to configure and make / make test /make install for both without problems however
when I issue the command "apachectl -l" I don't see any reference to mod_perl. I have tried playing with the ./configure options for apache (--enable-perl etc) but nothing seams to get me to where I need to go, this is getting quite frustrating... does anyone have any tips?
have any of you installed this configuration before, do you happen to remember the order of steps you took?

Regards,
Ron Gidron.