Jozwiak, Paul wrote:
Does anyone know why I keep getting:

[Wed Feb 12 10:35:03 2003] [notice] child pid 312 exit signal Segmentation
Fault (11)

in my error_log?  I have tried rebuilding the machine, installing older
versions of apache, different C compilers, changing my mod_perl versions and
still get this message every time I try to surf to the machine I just setup.
When I start apache, it appears to start but when I surf to it, I get Page
Cannot be displayed.  This is a list of modules I install prior to compiling
apache with mod_perl:
You need to get the core backtrace and you will know right away what causes the problem. See:
http://perl.apache.org/docs/2.0/devel/debug/c.html#Getting_the_core_File_Dumped
http://perl.apache.org/docs/1.0/guide/help.html#How_to_Report_Problems