Remarque : message transféré en pièce jointe.

=====
Lamotte Denis

+352021268760

--- Begin Message ---
yes david i've followed your own article, the only
thing is that i have to modify the script BUILD.SH
with
glibtoolize --automake -c -f
aclocal
autoconf
automake -a -c

adding a g before libtoolize because the script cannot
find libtoolize on my computer.

i use the following steps:
Configure Apache.

  dlamotte% cd apache_x.x.xx
  dlamotte% ./configure

Build mod_perl:

  dlamotte% cd ../mod_perl-1.27
  dlamotte% perl Makefile.PL \
    APACHE_SRC=../apache_1.3.27/src NO_HTTPD=1 \
    USE_APACI=1 PREP_HTTPD=1 EVERYTHING=1
  dlamotte% make

Build mod_php:

  dlamotte% cd ../php-4.3.0
  dlamotte% ./configure --with-apache=../apache_1.3.27
\
     --with-mysql --enable-track-vars
  dlamotte% make
  dlamotte% sudo make install

Reconfigure Apache to use mod_perl and PHP and build
it:

  dlamotte% cd ../apache_1.3.27
  dlamotte% ./configure \
     --activate-module=src/modules/perl/libperl.a \
     --activate-module=src/modules/php4/libphp4.a
     --with-layout=Darwin --server-uid=www \
     --server-gid=www --enable-module=most
  dlamotte% make

Test and install mod_perl

  dlamotte% cd ../mod_perl-1.27
  dlamotte% make test
  dlamotte% sudo make install.

Complete the Apache installation.

  dlamotte%  cd ../apache_1.3.27
  dlamotte% sudo make install

making the latest librapeq 1.1

dlamotte% cd ../httpd-apreq
dlamotte% sudo sh BUILD.sh
dlamotte%  ./configure
--with-apache-includes=/usr/include/httpd
dlamotte% make
dlamotte% sudo make install
dlamotte% perl Makefile.PL
dlamotte% make
dlamotte% make test <- and the problems comes here :-(

Cordially

On Sunday, February 16, 2003, at 09:37  AM, Lamotte

http://www.macdevcenter.com/pub/a/mac/2003/02/07/libapreq_update.html

> HTH,
>
> David
>
> --
> David Wheeler
> AIM: dwTheory
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> ICQ: 15726394
>
> Yahoo!: dew7e
>
> Jabber: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> Kineticode. Setting knowledge in motion.[sm]

=====
Lamotte Denis

+352021268760