giorgos zervas wrote:
hi all,

i am using Apache::DB to debug my mod_perl handlers and altough the debugger seems to be working fine it won't display the source code next to the current line being debugged. for example:

DB<10> r
scalar context return from CODE(0x8d7101c): -> undef
Apache::DB::CODE(0x8d7101c)(/usr/local/lib/perl/5.6.1/Apache/DB.pm:35):
35:

next to the line starting with "35:" the 35th line of source code should be displayed. however this doesn't happen either with my modules or the ones from CPAN.

i even thought it might me a font problem and tried to use different terminals and font combinations but none of them worked for me.

has anyone else encountered a similar problem?
I haven't seen such a thing, but do you see a similar problem if you debug from the command line (certainly something similar but that doesn't require mod_perl).
http://perl.apache.org/docs/1.0/guide/debug.html#Introduction_to_the_Perl_Debugger