Hi,

This is an FAQ in the perl beginners mailing list, [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Look up Win32::OLE module from CPAN.

Alfred,

koudjo ametepe wrote:

> hi everybbody
> I have a problem about coinverting files.
> I wanna convert a file in MSword (binary  format) to text file
> so that i can view it with a browser such iexplore netscape.
> i found something called "antiword" but i really don't know how to use this
> for solving my problem
> Thank you for ideas !!
> koudjo

> MSN Messenger : discutez en direct avec vos amis !
> http://www.msn.fr/msger/default.asp
begin:vcard
n:Vahau;Alfred K.
tel;work:675 3267 277
x-mozilla-html:FALSE
org:University Of Papua New Guinea;Information Resources Centre
version:2.1
email;internet:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
title:Director, Information Technology Services
adr;quoted-printable:;;PO Box 320=0D=0AUniversity PO=0D=0ANCD 134=0D=0APapua New Guinea;;;;
fn:Alfred K. Vahau
end:vcard