Not long ago, Franck PORCHER proclaimed...
> Democratic ideas should be able to be discussed, argued upon, and of
> course opposed diplomatically.

Sure, but your message is not topical for this mailing list. Hell, THIS
message -- my message -- isn't on-topic, but it is a plea for adherance to
rules of netiquette so it's not completely inappropriate.

I'll keep this short. Please review some good sources of netiquette before
spreading your off-topic rhetoric. Here's one:

  < http://www.sherlockat.com/list_netiquette.html >

-=Fozz

--
Doran L. Barton <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> - President/CSH - Iodynamics LLC
http://www.iodynamics.com/ - Network consulting, development, and Linux