Eric A. Zarko wrote:
I am a little rusty (switched to telecomm ... just doing some web work on
the side now), but my script "looks" okay to me.  The archive and many
hours to trying different things do not seem to be helping.  Has anyone
seen this before, or can you see a problem with it?  TIA
[...]
[Sun Feb 23 21:26:07 2003] [error] [client 12.236.181.139] Can't locate
object method "push_handlers" via package "Apache::RequestRec" at
/usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.8.0/InfoMart/SessionFixupHandler.pm line 33.

You simply haven't loaded the module which contains this method. I use the following helper alias:

% lookup push_handlers
There is more than one class with method 'push_handlers'
try one of:
        use Apache::ServerUtil ();
        use Apache::RequestUtil ();

For more info see:
http://perl.apache.org/docs/2.0/api/ModPerl/MethodLookup.html

though you will need to build the cvs version of mod_perl to get this functionality.