Jim Morrison [Mailing-Lists] wrote:
Sniff..  I've kind of got something working... Enough such that one
httpd can request an XYZ, and if a second httpd comes along a little
later and requests the same XYZ then it will get it from shared memory.

I hope you used one of the modules I suggested rather than writing the whole thing from scratch.

As expected though.. trying to do this with LibXML objects fails.. a
lot.

LibXML is an XS module, so that may interfere with serialization.

CAVEAT : I know it's probably looked at as a silly idea, but if I could
keep my parsed stylesheets/xml's shared somewhere I'd save my self
having to re-parse for every request wouldn't I? . .

Why don't you try caching the results instead?

- Perrin