Martin Moss wrote:
Not much to go on I know, but has anybody ever had this problem?
When I load one of my webpages the browser never stops loading, e.g. the
page loads ok and I can see and interact with it, but the ie spinning globe
still keeps spinning and the status bar at the bottom of the page still
shows the page is loading something..

The process does seem to run and exit normally in my logs. I'm at a loss as
to what is causing it. This only happens on one specific page on my server.
Any ideas would be appreciated.

IME this means you have an external resource (e.g., image, script, etc.) in the page that's not being loaded because the site is inaccessible or it's overloaded. Generally nothing to do with mod_perl :-)

Chris

--
Chris Winters ([EMAIL PROTECTED])
Building enterprise-capable snack solutions since 1988.