On Fri, 2003-02-28 at 08:47, Martin Moss wrote:
> Is Apache::Session::DB_type Faster than Apache::Session::File?

It depends on your disk, OS, and filesystem.  It stores all the files in
one directory, which is quite slow on some systems and not a problem on
others.

> I already use a lot of DB connections and I used Apache::Session::File to
> reduce this,

Apache::Session::MySQL (or Oracle, etc.) do not require separate
database connections.  If you already have a connection (which you would
if you use Apache::DBI), you just pass it to Apache::Session.

- Perrin