Ged Haywood wrote:
Hi there,

On Sun, 2 Mar 2003, Cure wrote:

Does Apache submit headers when a error occurs ?
Trying to display an error message to the browser.

I use mason for the web, so if I have die() statement in my code
mason will display the error to the browser.

If I use an Apache handler -> the error doesn't get displayed to the screen,
not sure why. It seems apache submits headers along with my headers when
an error occurs.

Have you checked in the mod_perl Guide?

There are several sections related to sending headers, you'll probably
find your answer in there.  Have you got 'PerlSendHeader ON' in your
configuration somewhere?

73,
Ged.

Have you got 'PerlSendHeader ON' in your
configuration somewhere?  answer:<--- NO

Cure