Hi,

This is because your perl handler is not active.
How did you setup your apache for perl scripts under mod_perl ?
I see you're using windows ?
Are you sure mod_perl is working (check out Apache error log when it starts) ?

Take a look at the docs for Apache::Registry or Apache::PerlRun.

"
I just installed Apache and mod_perl, but for some reason when I execute
scripts through my Apache server it shows all of the Perl code:

#!C:/Perl/bin/Perl.exe
print "Content-type: text/html\n\n";

foreach $var (sort(keys(%ENV))) {
    $val = $ENV{$var};
    $val =~ s|\n|\\n|g;
    print "${var}=\"${val}\"\n";
}

I got the path found on the first line from an example Perl script
(printenv.pl) that came with the latest version of the Apache server.

Could anybody give me a hand with a suggestion or two?
"

--

Miroslav Madzarevic, [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Mod Perl Development  - http://www.modperldev.com