Andrew,

Ya need to remember to CC the group as well.

Copied from an oldish Netscape spec:

domain=DOMAIN_NAME
When searching the cookie list for valid cookies, a comparison of the domain
attributes of the cookie is made with the Internet domain name of the host
from which the URL will be fetched. If there is a tail match, then the
cookie will go through path matching to see if it should be sent. "Tail
matching" means that domain attribute is matched against the tail of the
fully qualified domain name of the host. A domain attribute of "acme.com"
would match host names "anvil.acme.com" as well as
"shipping.crate.acme.com".
Only hosts within the specified domain can set a cookie for a domain and
domains must have at least two (2) or three (3) periods in them to prevent
domains of the form: ".com", ".edu", and "va.us". Any domain that fails
within one of the seven special top level domains listed below only require
two periods. Any other domain requires at least three. The seven special top
level domains are: "COM", "EDU", "NET", "ORG", "GOV", "MIL", and "INT".

The default value of domain is the host name of the server which generated
the cookie response.

path=PATH
The path attribute is used to specify the subset of URLs in a domain for
which the cookie is valid. If a cookie has already passed domain matching,
then the pathname component of the URL is compared with the path attribute,
and if there is a match, the cookie is considered valid and is sent along
with the URL request. The path "/foo" would match "/foobar" and
"/foo/bar.html". The path "/" is the most general path.
If the path is not specified, it as assumed to be the same path as the
document being described by the header which contains the cookie.