Perrin Harkins wrote:

> Bleicke Holm wrote:
> > I continue to get returned the source-code. Searching the doc and
faqs
> > it looks as if I should turn on PerlSendHeader. But that's already done!
>
> Make sure the file is executable by the user that the server is running
> as.

I've checked that one. It was world-executable. To be sure I changed the
user that the server is running as to the one owning the test script and
the directory it lives in. No go! A parent directory actually was a
symlink, I've changed that, too: still no way...

> Also, make sure that mod_perl is actually running by checking the
> error_log as described in the docs.

For the time being there is no error message at all dans the error_log.
I'll try and see if I can get things more verbose.

Thanks for your answer anyway,
Bleicke