Hi Sean,

It sounds like a great idea, but it's not going to happen soon.  My first
priority is to get Apache::MP3 working with mod_perl 2.0 while maintaining
compatibility with mod_perl 1.0.    So much has changed between the two
versions that I've basically given up on maintaining all my mod_perl scripts
until I have a big chunk of free time (unlikely to happen soon, if ever).

Lincoln

On Monday 24 March 2003 08:05 am, Sean M. Burke wrote:
> Me and Chris Nandor and Joe Johnston were just nattering on about frilly
> little nicities would like (or have liked) in Apache::MP3.  And I just
> thought of one, hooboy!
>
> Namely: maybe an option for inserting 2s of silence between tracks, or
> maybe just between tracks in different directories.  What do you think?
> Somewhere around here I have some mp3s and oggs of absolute silence, of
> various runtimes, and even one with a runtime of 4 minutes 33 seconds, of
> course.

[EMAIL PROTECTED]                                         Cold Spring Harbor, NY