On Mon, 31 Mar 2003 18:11:21 -0600
"Jason Jolly" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I'm currently in the process of writing a wrapper for a site using Apache::Session
> and mod_perl.  I was having great success using the following code to either
> validate a cookie which was already present or set a new cookie if necessary:

Hi Jason,
don't reinvent the wheel! ;-)
There's already an Apache::Session wrapper on CPAN called Apache::SessionManager.
Apache::SessionManager is a mod_perl module that helps session management of a
web application. It creates a session object and makes it available to all
other handlers transparenlty. Also session expiration policies are available.

http://cpan.org/modules/by-module/Apache/Apache-SessionManager-0.04.tar.gz

See perldoc Apache::SessionManager for more infos.

by

        - Enrico