I'm trying to compile Apache::Scoreboard with mod_perl 1.27, and am getting this error :
.....include/modules/perl/mod_perl.h:261: parse error before '*' token
.....include/modules/perl/mod_perl.h:261: warning: data definition has no type or storage class

I found a email about this to which Stas replied :

>Stas Bekman wrote:
> I think this has to do with the ordering of including apache headers. This was
> fixed in the cvs version of mod_perl 1.0. Can you please try to rebuild mod_perl
> using the cvs version and then give another chance to Apache::Scoreboard?

After recompiling Apache with the mod_perl CVS snap shot from 4 April, I'm getting the same error.

Any ideas?

thanks

Clinton