for those who haven't already seen it, perl.com ran the second of my series of articles on mod_perl 2.0 late last week. the title is actually a bit decieving. it's about using the Apache-Test testing framework, but although Apache-Test is shown in a mod_perl 2.0 context, Apache-Test can be used with mod_perl 1.0 as well - many of the illustrations are cross platform.

the code from the article can be downloaded from

http://www.modperlcookbook.org/~geoff/perl.com/Apache-Clean-2.0.tar.gz

or, for the mod_perl 1.0 version,

http://www.modperlcookbook.org/~geoff/perl.com/Apache-Clean-1.0.tar.gz

if you're interested in trying it out.